- Posts should be related to the topics we are discussing in class that week
- Examples of posts include: your response to a class lecture, questions or comments on the reading or lecture, a personal reflection on the reading, a response on or comment to a previous post, link(s) to media or articles that relate to the reading and/or lecture topic
- Posts with links to outside sites (articles, media) should be accompanied by a 3-5 sentence explanation of what the material is, how it connects to our class topics, and why you chose to share
- You are required to post at least 2x/per week
- Posts should be relevant to the course topic and materials
- Posts should not contain graphic, explicit, or inappropriate content or links to this type of content
- Posts should be at least 4-6 sentences long
- Posts should be written in grammatically correct complete sentences and contain no typos
- This includes capitalization, subject/verb agreement, and correct use of the first-person voice
- Please read your classmate’s posts, they are sharing information with you!
- If you liked your classmate’s post, feel free to comment or like it.
- Posts must be respectful to the instructor, students, and all other individuals and groups of people
- Before posting, make sure to categorize (Category section on right) the topic you’re posting about (i.e. “brain”, “perception”, “thinking”, “reasoning”, etc.)
- You should not edit, delete, or tamper with any posts that are not yours or the general architecture of the site
- The instructor reserves the right to edit or remove any posts that do not follow these instructions or are inappropriate for this site